To qualify for the Slaight Family Scholarship Award, an applicant must:
Be a Canadian citizen or landed immigrant.
Have sincere enthusiasm, passion and ambition to succeed in the entertainment industry.
Have an OSSD or equivalent
Have been admitted to the Music Performance & Technology Program and passed a performance audition and an academic interview.
How to Apply
1. Complete Metalworks Institute’s Application Part 1
2. Complete the Slaight Family Scholarship Application
3. Attach two letters from individuals in support of your application
4. Attach a short essay (maximum of 2 pages) on why you are interested in studying Music Performance & Technology at Metalworks Institute of Sound & Music Production and how your studies will contribute to your future career
5. Submit your complete application package to email@example.com by July 15th