To qualify for the Canada’s Walk of Fame Emerging Musician/Metalworks Institute Scholarship, an applicant must:
Have entered the Emerging Musician Program through Canada’s Walk of Fame (Applicants of the program’s previous launch years may also apply)
Be a Canadian citizen or landed immigrant.
Meet Metalworks Institute’s program eligibility requirements.
How to Apply
1. Enter the Canada’s Walk of Fame Emerging Musician Program
2. Complete the scholarship application form
3. Attach a short essay (maximum of 2 pages) detailing how you have been inspired by one of the Canadians inducted into Canada’s Walk of Fame
4. Forward your complete application package to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Complete the application/ registration process for one of Metalworks Institute’s full-time or online certificate courses
6. Attend an academic interview