- News & Events
- Alumni News
Apply to Metalworks Institute:
Applicants for all full time diploma programs must complete and submit all application requirements.
- Part I of the application form can be submitted either online or in person.
- After receiving your submission, an Admissions Counsellor will contact you within one business day to provide you with Part II of the application form by email.
- Applicants will be advised as to the status of their application within one week following completion of all application requirements.
- Successful applicants must register within thirty (30) days of acceptance to Metalworks Institute; otherwise acceptance will be revoked. After a period of six (6) months, unsuccessful applicants can re-apply for admission to the school, on a one time only basis.
Along with sincere enthusiasm, passion and ambition to succeed in the entertainment industry, the following is also required:
- Part I and Part II of the application completed in full.
- Valid government issued photo ID.
- Applicants must submit a copy of their OSSD or equivalent.
-Mature applicants; please contact your Admissions Counsellor.
Those applying to the Music Performance & Technology programs please click here for additional application and audition requirements.
Over 130,000 international students come to study full time in Canada annually.
Each year, a growing number of students from all over the world seek out Metalworks Institute for our unique world-class approach to training in the entertainment arts.
Although the application process for international students is similar to that of domestic students, all international students must apply for and obtain a Canadian study permit. All of the necessary information regarding the process of applying for a study permit is available on the Citizenship and Immigration website at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/EnGLIsh/study/study.asp
Metalworks Institute has successfully hosted talented students from dozens of countries all over the world, including the United States, India, the United Kingdom, Brazil, Chile, Jamaica, Honduras, Trinidad, Ukraine, Thailand, Nigeria, Israel, Jordan, Turkey, Australia, Iceland and Croatia.
Applications may be submitted online or via e-mail. A $100 international application fee is required.
(with the exception of the Stage Lighting & Video Program)
For more information regarding our programs, facilities, and the admission process for international students, please contact our International Admissions Counsellor, Alex Andronache.
via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone: 1-866-783-2200 extension 1590
Our Admissions Counsellors are here to answer your questions and offer advice: