Metalworks Institute’s faculty prepare students for lifelong learning and leadership roles in the entertainment industry through innovative instruction techniques and exceptional learning resources. The Institute fosters investigation, research and creative professional activity by uniting faculty and students in the acquisition and application of technical, artistic and business knowledge in a qualified environment. In addition to preparing students for the entertainment industry, Metalworks Institute provides students with the fundamental skills to communicate, to solve problems and to work both independently and collaboratively towards rewarding and fulfilling careers within the entertainment industry.
The faculty at Metalworks Institute is comprised of individuals who have achieved success in the entertainment field and a high level of expertise in the subjects they teach. Each instructor brings real world experience into the classroom, a quality that is invaluable in a hands-on learning environment. In the ever-changing technological world of audio production, teaching up to date information is essential to producing students with marketable, in demand skills
Instructors Are Responsible For:
- Ensuring that course content and lesson plans are current and relevant.
- Creating an effective learning environment for students.
- Assisting in the design of suitable strategies and tools to support student learning.
- Developing multi-media materials to assist in instruction and incorporating educational technologies into the learning process.
- Ensuring that students are aware of course and program learning outcomes, learning strategies and evaluation techniques; provide individual tutoring and academic counseling; and evaluate student progress/achievement within their contracted courses.
The Faculty at Metalworks Institute are carefully selected for their industry expertise, teaching skills and achievements. The Metalworks group of companies is always on the cutting edge of industry developments. Adapting our programs to these developments and the latest available technologies is crucial in maintaining our state of the art facilities and providing a unique hands-on educational experience.